Become a member of The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho (TAM) and help us continue to bring great art exhibits and educational opportunities to southeastern Idaho. Members enjoy free admission to the museum, monthly e-newsletters, invitations to special events and opening receptions for exhibits, free admission to lectures, borrowing privileges in the museum art library, and a 10% discount on classes and museum gift shop items. Membership contributions (reduced by the value of goods and services received) may be eligible for three tax saving deductions.
- Idaho State Income Tax Deduction
- Federal Income Tax Deduction
- Idaho State Education Tax Credit
Museum Artist Endorsement
The Museum Artists comprise a membership category of The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho (TAM) that is dedicated to providing a positive and enriching venue for the community of artists at all stages in their personal development and energetically contributing to the achievement of the cultural and educational missions of the Museum. The group provides financial, in-kind and volunteer support to TAM; a gathering place and educational opportunities for artists (exclusive tours, art demonstrations, figure sessions with live models, etc.); opportunities for artists to exhibit their work and a place of welcome, friendship and support for all members. Visit the museum artist page for a glimpse of what membership in this group offers. The Museum Artist endorsement is an additional $25 to any level of museum membership.
- Individual Member ~ $35
- Family Member ~ $50
- Supporting Member ~ $120**
- Sustaining Member ~ $240**
- Patron Member ~ $480**
- Director Member ~ $960**
*Add $25 for each Museum Artist Endorsement
**Eligible for NARM (see below).
North American Reciprocal Museums
The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho (TAM) is a participating member of North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM). Members who join at or above the $100 level may receive reciprocal privileges at NARM museums from El Salvador to Canada and from Hawaii to New York. Your membership card with a special gold NARM sticker will entitle you to receive free admission, member discounts at museum shops and discounts on concert/lecture tickets. We urge you to check out their website (http://narmassociation.org/) regarding any special ticketed exhibits and events that are of particular interest to you because some restrictions may apply to certain events or organizations.
The list below provides only a very small sampling of the over 800 current NARM members.
- Art Association of Jackson Hole, Jackson WY
- Boise Art Museum, Boise ID
- C.M. Russell Museum, Great Falls MT
- Florida Holocaust Museum, St. Petersburg FL
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Santa Fe NM
- Harvard Art Museum: the Fogg, Busch Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler museums, Cambridge MA
- Heard Museum, Phoenix AZ
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis IN
- Japanese American National Museum, Los Angeles, CA
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of ART/University of Oregon, Eugene OR
- Loyola University Museum of Art, Chicago IL
- Miami Art Museum, Miami FL
- Missoula Art Museum, Missoula MT
- Museum of Arts & Design, New York NY
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, La Jolla CA
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Denver CO
- National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington DC
- Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge MA
- The Arts Center, Corvallis OR
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts/University of Utah, Salt Lake City UT
- Valley Forge National Historical Park, Valley Forge PA