The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho (TAM) has championed the visual arts since 2002 through innovative and stimulating exhibits and its focus on educational art programs. Located on the greenbelt walkway overlooking the Snake River in Idaho Falls, TAM is home to five galleries, a children’s interactive art learning area, an art classroom/workshop area and an eclectic gift shop.
As the only art museum in eastern Idaho, TAM serves as a cultural gathering place where individuals of all ages and abilities gain confidence and independence in the creative process through exploration and self-expression. Join us in the experience!
BECOME A TAM MEMBER
- Closed Oct 29-Nov 7 for exhibit installation
- Tuesday - Saturday
10 am - 5 pm
10 am - 8 pm
- $4 Adults • $3 Seniors • $2 Youth (6-18 yrs)
- $2 Student w/ID • $10 Family
- Children 5 & under FREE
- Museum Members FREE
- FREE Admission Days
- 1st Saturday of the month
- 1st Tuesday of the month for seniors 65+
- Thursdays 5 - 8 pm with Student ID